Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 16 June 2019

16/Jun/19 blanket fresh out of the dryer, time to get new fur on it


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Tonya really surprised me.

They had some of that pizza that you buy from the grocery store and cook in the oven.

NORMALLY I can just stare and beg.  She caves and I get some of her pizza.

Well, on yesterday's walk, I was chewing on some grass.

That didn't really agree with me and later on, I threw it up.

Because no one was home when I threw it up, they didn't discover it till I came home.

But worst than that, it was the Big Guy that found it by stepping in it in his sock feet.

That didn't go over so well.  He got some paper towel and cleaned it up.

So, when they were having their slice of pizza, I stared at Tonya, like I've done a thousand times.  I activated the drool and again, stared at her.

I was so surprised that it didn't work this time.

I was denied.

No pizza.

Not even the crust.

Then, this morning, I followed the Big Guy outside.  He was pushing the canvas roof back on the pergola roof.

Well, there was water that was on the canvas.  He really didn't care that I was too close and I got ALL the water dripped over my back.

I think I will go sit on his chair to dry my fur off.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog attacks the Rose Bush Cage


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment