Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 June 2019

7/Jun/19 thou shall not pass


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Are you one of the Big Guy's facebook friends?  Did you see the Donair Pizza he made yesterday?

Tonya gave the Pizza Crust to the Big Guy instead of me.  She says that I get sick every time that she feeds me human food.  That may be true, but I have to build up a tolerance for the stuff.  Then I won't get as sick all the time.

A few times yesterday, Tonya determined that I should go outside.

She said that I had to go outside for a pee pee poo poo.

So I would go outside and stand in the rain.

I really didn't want to out OUTSIDE in the rain.

Oh the things I do for my humans.

Like barking a lot to get their attention that there is another dog outside.

I also got to meet someone new yesterday.  She came by to collect some ship's crests for her father.  The Big Guy didn't give her any warnings that I was such a big dog.

When Tonya opened the door for her, Tonya asked if she liked dogs.  She said yes, but then said, that isn't a dog, it's a BEAR.

She commented on the size of my paws.

Yes, I know my paws are big.

You don't have to STARE at them.  My eyes are up here you know.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog get a new type of icy treat


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment