Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 2 June 2019

2/Jun/19 this is where hot dogs come from


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Were supposed to get some rain today.  Well, some being about 40 to 45 mm.  That's just shy of 2 inches of rain.

I know that some of you out there are saying that isn't a lot of rain.  But when it's constantly raining, that can be demoralizing.

All this week, up to Friday, it's supposed to rain each day.  Not that it's supposed to rain a lot.  But enough to keep everyone inside.

Now, all this rain is good for the people that are on well water.

It's also good if your a duck.

But I'm not a duck.

Remember how I was talking about the crests that the Big Guy paints.  Well there was one that was given to a Korean War Veteran.  I guess he really liked the crest.


This would be the gentleman holding the crest.


This is the crest that he received.

I'm really proud of the Big Guy.  

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home again


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment