Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 22 June 2019

22/Jun/19 HELP, I'm trapped under this chair


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, so I really wasn't trapped under the chair.

I was playing with bunny and I decided to lay down.  This is what I looked like after I laid down and the Big Guy decided that was the perfect time to take my picture.

Nice guy.

Oh well, I suppose, it could be worst.

It's raining again today.

This is the weekend for a lot of people.  This really puts a pinch on their out door activities.  The Big Guy is so glad that he was able to trim the hedge and mow the lawn.

Now, there is this tree that is growing at the end of his driveway.

There is a branch that is hanging low.

His car will currently pass below the branch.  But he's not sure for how long.

BUT, the neighbor across the street, will pull into the driveway, then back across the street to pull into their driveway.

Since they drive a 1/2 ton truck, and of course the truck in higher off the ground that the car, the Big Guy is reasonably sure, they are probably hitting the branch with their windshield of their truck.

It's those little things that makes the Big Guy smile.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment