Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 18 June 2019

18/Jun/19 you say you got a treat for me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, as with every night, when Tonya and the Big Guy get home, I greet them at the door.  I'm just so excited to see them.

Remember the post where the Big Guy only opened the door a little bit?  I tried to muscle my way out the door, but because the door was only open a little bit, my shoulders would slam the door shut.  Then he would open the door, just enough for me to get my nose out the door, I could see them, but then, my shoulder wouldn't fit and I would slam the door shut again.

He must have done that about 6 times before Tonya got mad at him and made him stop.

Well, last night, the door opened enough for me to get the tip of my nose out the door, but then, suddenly, there is this treat being held to my nose.

OMG

I grabbed the treat with my teeth and took off.

I can greet those two after I've had my treat.

I ran to the living room to have my treat.

WAIT

Did they just fool me so that they could get in the door without me greeting them?

So I ran into the kitchen.  But they were already getting their jackets off and putting stuff on the counter.

Hmmm...

There is a treat in the living room.  I better go get it.

Anyways, we went outside and I enjoyed my chewie bone treat thingy that they got me.

It was a nice surprise to have that treat shoved into my mouth.  I didn't expect that at all.

We didn't last too long outside.  It was cold for my humans.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the ABSOLUTE least annoying sound in the world


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment