Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 23 June 2019

23/Jun/19 I give a paw, you give a treat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am always so happy when my humans come home from when they have been out.

Like last night.

The door opens and I'm so excited to see Tonya and the Big Guy.  But the door only opens a crack, but a treat is shoved into my face.

So who am I to deny the pleasures of a treat?

I get so excited when my humans get home.  I want to greet them.  I want to love them up for coming home to me again.

My normal routine is to grab a shoe and run around the house with it.

That's my "thing".

But they are trying to teach me something new.

Door opens, I get a treat.  Instead of door opens, I get super excited, I jump up and down.  I grab a shoe and take off though the house.  Tonya yells at me.  I run faster than she can.  It's a great game.

But this is different.

Door opens a crack, I can barely see that it's them, and a treat gets shoved into my mouth.

Since I love treats more than jumping on my humans, they had better start leaving treats in the car for when they get home each day.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home after being neutered


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment