Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 11 June 2019

11/Jun/19 I've got no one to take me to the doggie park


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This morning, the Big Guy put me outside for my business.

When I came inside, I have my routine.

I check my food dish, I check my water bowl and then I go check out the kitchen counter.

Well, this morning, I came inside and what is this pleasant surprise?  It's mashed potatoes.  With a wee bit of ketchup.

IT'S NOM NOM TIME!

Then, to my surprise, as I'm eating these lovely potatoes, the Big Guy fills up my water bowl with fresh, cold water.

So it was a little bit of water.  Then some kibbles mixed with mashed potatoes.  More water.  More kibbles and mashed potatoes.

Now, I'm laying down.

I think I ate too much.

I'm plugged.

Life is good.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing out front with Tonya


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment