Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 27 June 2019

27/Jun/19 I will share my toy if you will play with me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy took me shopping.  Although he didn't take me into the store.  He left me in the car while he went inside the store.  We went to Superstore and he came out empty handed.  Which was weird.

Then we went to Sobey's and he came out with a bag of stuff.  

So, I would reason, he found what he was looking for.

Turns out, it was onions.

I can't have onions.

So honestly, he could have come out with NOTHING and I would have been just as far ahead.

The Big Guy was going through his email and he found something interesting.  There was this TV program that both himself and Tonya really liked.  It was called "Stranger Things".  Well on the 4th of July, season 3 is coming to Netflix.

So...  with that, I'm thinking that the Big Guy is hoping that the weather will be exceptionally bad and that he will be able to watch TV all day long.

Honestly, it doesn't matter much.  Tonya will be at work that day.  So he will wait till she gets home before they start watching it.

Yesterday, the Big Guy put out some peanuts for the Blue Jays that were screeching.  Well, they flew away and didn't get any peanuts.  But this morning, as the Big Guy was putting me out, well, the Blue Jays were back and were collecting all the peanuts that he had put out.


Yesterday evening, we went to sit out on the front deck.  Tonya went across the street to get the flyers that keeps being delivered to the house where no one lives.  They have tried to get the flyers delivered to their house, but the flyers keeps getting cancelled.  We're not sure who keeps cancelling the flyers.  But as long as they keep being delivered to the house across the street where no one lives, were good.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment