Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 20 June 2019

20/Jun/19 were you trying to leave without me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, I noticed that Tonya had put some stuff on the stove.

Now, about 30 minutes later, they have having, what I was sure was hot dogs.

But I thought that hot dogs only came from this...


Or even this...


But instead, yesterday, they came from this...


Hot dogs are very versatile.

Some people have said that if they knew where hot dogs came from, they would never eat them again.

Really, the BBQ or the stove are BAD places?

You people should really get your facts straight.

Hot dogs are wonderful.

Humans are weird.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment