Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 30 April 2019

30/Apr/19 sleeping with one eye open


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I only needed one eye open to see the Big Guy sneaking about with that friggin camera.

Sure enough...

FLASH

Now I'm only blinded in one eye.

Great...  just great...

I will go back to sleep again and dream about all the sexy doggies out there.

Yesterday, Tonya was going to give the last two slices of balogna that was in the container from the Biggie Breakfast that the Big Guy had made during the weekend.

The problem was.  She announced it within ear shot of the Big Guy.

It went like...  Does my big boy (me) want the last two slices of balogna?

From the computer room, the Big Guy says:  I thought you were not going to give him people food as you were worried that he may shit himself while we are at work.

Tonya looked at me and said: Sorry, but I forgot that I'm not supposed to give you people food.

With that, she put the container away in the fridge.

Like...  WTF just happened here?

I was getting two pieces of fried balogna and now it's denied.

Some is very lucky that I didn't bite them.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment