Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 April 2019

17/Apr/19 finally got my B-Day steak


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was so excited to get my Birthday Steak, I gobbled it up.  Quickly before the humans changed their minds.

Then, as a special bonus, they had prime rib steaks.  Tonya and the Big Guy gave me one of the bones to go chew on the deck.  After I was done stripping off the meat, they got my attention and then put the bones in the green bin.

Not like I don't have a few other bones laying around.  So I really didn't miss those smaller bones.

Afterwards, I went and laid down on the couch to digest the steak.  It was so yummy.

If you live around here, and you were to look outside, you would see the snow on the ground.  That isn't always pleasing to the Big Guy.  But he also knows, it isn't going to last.

This Saturday, it's supposed to go up to +15.

The Big Guy always says that he really wants Summer to arrive.

But then he will complain about the wasps, mosquitoes and spiders.

When they are outside, they always bring their fly swatters with them.  The Big Guy really is weird about what he likes and doesn't like.

He hates Winter and snow, but loves the fact that the mosquitoes goes back to hell, where they belong.  He loves Summer and the rain, but hates the mosquitoes.

Look buddy, you better learn to be a little more happier in life.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having steak for his 3rd birthday


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment