Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2019

1/May/19 there is bones in that there bowl


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday Tonya and the Big Guy had some BBQed steaks.  There was bones in the steak.  I would have really liked to get the bone.

But this morning, I was caught sniffing around the counter.

I've been known to jump up and get stuff off the counter.

When the Big Guy finished this picture, he grabbed the bowl and picked out the bones.

Can you guess where this is going?

He threw the bones out to the sea gulls.

I could hardly believe it.

I was looking at this one sea gull that had swooped down.  He didn't even try to grab the meat off the bone.  Nope, he was trying to swallow the bone whole.  I could hardly believe it.

I'm not allowed to have bones due to the fact that they could shatter and get stuck in my throat or my innards.  There by requiring a quick visit to the vet to have emergency surgery.

But these friggin sea gulls, they can do what ever they want.

Tell me that is fair.

Go a head, tell me it's fair.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets a new treat dispenser


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment