Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 18 April 2019

18/Apr/19 go ahead, take the picture, but I'm not smiling


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I see that today is supposed to be a nice day outside.  But not so nice as for my human to be able to sit outside without a jacket on.  He can be a bit whimpy with the cold.  He really prefers to be hot.

BUT we went over that.  When it's hot out, that means there are mosquitoes and other insects.

Why do I even both with him?

Well, I guess cause he feeds me.

Oh, to be sure, Tonya feeds and waters me a lot more than the Big Guy.  But when he notices my food bowl is empty, he will take pity on me and will fill it again.

So the Big Guy has this hobby where he paints and sells these ship's crests.  His brother in law was speaking to him about some fire hall and asked if he could make their crest.  It's not beyond his skills.  But nothing that he has ever done up to this part.  I'm pretty sure he will have to get some modeling clay first and see what he can create, the adjust and adjust some more.  There will be a lot of effort put into this.  He isn't so sure it will sell.  But if he doesn't do it, it will NEVER sell.

You never know, it may end up making him quite a bit of money.  I guess he will see.

If you ask me, as long as I get my food and water...  do what ever hobby you want.

Perhaps he will be able to afford a few more steaks and even a few for me as well.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his apple


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment