Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 13 April 2019

13/Apr/19 I've got my paw on my toy, this means it's mine


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Spring is on the way.  It was so nice to be able to sit outside for a few hours yesterday.

Do you know a noise that will wake a human up from a dead sleep?

It's a sound of a dog that's about to barf.

HUcaa HUcaa HUcaa

Even with the Big Guy's arthritic knee, he moves like the wind.  

He calls my name, in a really excited tone.

That temporarily gets me to stop the pre-barfing noises as I go to him to see what's got him so excited.

Then he puts me outside.

Being put outside is a permanent fix to the barfing too.

I never barf outside.

I only barf INSIDE.

Just one of the many, many services that I provide.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays with Tonya as she lays on the floor


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment