Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 25 April 2019

25/Apr/19 yes I'm wet and yes I'm on the couch


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Earlier I had to go outside to do "my business".  Although Tonya calls it "Pee Pee Poo Poo".  The Big Guy calls it "outside".  

Any who...

It was raining, quite hard.  But I still needed to go outside.

I came inside the house and brushed up against the Big Guy.

Now he is wet as well.

It's funny how humans will take a shower.  This means to get wet on purpose.

But when they get wet outside of the shower, it's bad.

When their clothes get wet, they get upset.

They also take baths.

They will go for a swim.

They will scuba dive.

But when their clothes get wet.  They loose their mind.

You humans need to get your shit together.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his Dog Goggles on


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment