Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 16 April 2019

16/Apr/19 these are the shoes that I'm not to touch


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

When I get overly excited, like when my humans come home, I will grab a shoe and I will run though the house with it.

I've also learnt, DO NOT grab the Big Guy's shoe to do this.

He has put a lot of stuff on his shoes so that they taste really bad.

Now, I just associate bad taste with those shoes.

Tonya's shoes on the other hand.

I've destroyed more than one pair.  In insoles falls out and they rip apart rather easily.

I was over hearing Tonya and the Big Guy speaking and I think today is the day I'm going to be having my birthday steak.  I can't wait.

The Big Guy was hoping that the weather was going to be nice so that he would be able to take the time to repair the front seat.  But it would seem, he's going to have to wait another few days.

I suppose, as long as the damage to the front seat doesn't get any worst.  A few more days isn't going to hurt it.

I've heard the weather people saying, we might get a few cm of snow tonight.

Not enough to get the shovel out, so the Big Guy isn't all that upset by this.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is alone at the Dog Park


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment