Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 14 April 2019

14/Apr/19 I can see dust bunnies from this angle


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Earlier in the week, I was saying how the Big Guy was changing the tires on his car and how he damaged the front seat.  Well, he's gone to Canadian Tire and he's purchased a leather repair kit.  He's hoping that he can do a good enough job to fix the seat.

He found out that it will cost well over $500.00 to fix the seat.  OUCH

I didn't get my steak yesterday.  Although I could see the steak on the counter.  I could see other steaks on the counter at the same time.  But as it got closer to supper, the Big Guy and Tonya has some smokies on the BBQ earlier and then some salsa and chips.  So then they didn't feel like steak any longer.

Now, just because YOU don't feel like having steak, doesn't mean that I don't feel like having steak.

But on the up side, Tonya did cut up one of the smokies and I was able to have that.

So it wasn't a complete loss.

I also heard that the Big Guy was looking at a new toy for me.

I guess that is also where that stopped.

When they came home from the grocery store, I didn't have any new toys.  

Tonya said, another day, I will get a new toy.  

But I also heard her say, some of my toys will be going in the garbage.

She could donate those toys to more unfortunate doggies.  I can see the Big Guy smiling.  I bet they are going to tell me something like that and still put them in the trash.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (click on the picture) Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy crate


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment