Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 8 April 2019

8/Apr/19 were not going back to the day care are we


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, I will be the first to admit it.  I was tired yesterday.  The Big Guy came and got me from the Goodhands Boardingkennels.  I was super excited to see him.  Then we got to come home.  I was tired from my adventures and slept most of the day.

I went outside a few times.  But otherwise, I just laid around.

Which seemed to please the Big Guy quite a bit.  He says that he likes a lazy dog.

When I was younger, I was so full of energy.  I would get bored and I would chew on stuff.

Now, I only want to chew on stuff when people come into the house.  I always grab one of Tonya's shoes and I run away from the back door with the shoe in my mouth.  Then I will come back to see the new people at the door.  Perhaps grab the other shoe and run away with that one too.

Tonya will yell at me to "drop it".  

I know, NEVER take the Big Guy's shoe.  Never never never.  He used to put some awful stuff on his shoes.  The taste is still on the shoes.

For a bit, he even tried putting cologne on his shoes.

Have you ever accidentally had cologne in your mouth?

It may smell nice.  But it tastes HORRIBLE.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment