Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 7 April 2019

7/Apr/19 I'm looking forward to coming home


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I'm at the Goodhands Boardingkennel.  I spent the day and night there with these dogs that I really don't know.

I'm hoping if you click on the picture, it will take you to the video.


It was fun and I remember being there last year.  But I'm ready to come home now.

I heard they went to Costco.  I hope they brought me home some treats or a new toy.

There was these chicken pieces that the Big Guy bought for a snack the other day.  Well, it turns out the breading was super spicy.  When he went to the bathroom, he said that his bum was on fire.  That can't be any fun.  

So this morning, he threw the pieces of chicken out to the sea gulls.  I bet when I get home, they will have eaten them all up.  But he told me, because it was -2.  When he stepped out on to the deck to throw the chicken out, his slippers started slipping on the deck.  He said it was like walking on ice.  Very slippery ice.  He almost did the splits.  So he had to do the Penguin Walk to get safely back in the house.

Tonya and the Big Guy were at John's Lunch in Dartmouth for Clams & Fries.  Tonya said that she couldn't finish them all.  Did she bring the leftovers in a doggie bag for me?  I hope so.  (The Big Guy is shaking his head: no)  

Well shit.

There goes THAT idea.

They would have likely thrown THOSE out to them sea gulls anyways.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets picked up



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment