Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 9 February 2019

9/Feb/19 my God, your floors, they are made of wood


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, so I like to lay in the middle of the floor, in the way.  That's my thing.  I'm in the middle of the floor so that I don't miss any "action" that might be going on.

The Big Guy or Tonya, especially Tonya, might get up and go to the kitchen.  That's where all the human food is.  I've been known to find stuff that has dropped on the floor.

Yesterday, I got to have some mashed potatoes and corn.  It was really good.  I went back for more, but the pot was put in the dish washer.  So I must of had what was left.  But I'm telling you, these potatoes were amazing.  Yummy!

So it rained yesterday.  It started off as freezing rain.  Which is nasty.  But soon warmed up enough that it was just regular rain.

That Frankie MacDonald, the guy that does the weather on YouTube, is calling for 20 cm of snow.  I'm not sure where that is going to fall, but it's not forecasted for the area where I live.

My friend Terry came for a quick visit yesterday.  I jumped on him.  He just isn't ready for me to do that.  But I like him so much.  I leaned on him and moved him sideways.  I think I weigh about as much as he does.

I see that the Big Guy is getting up to make some breakfast.  I wonder if I bug him enough, will he share his breakfast with me.  Then again, I may as well wish to win the lottery.  He isn't big on sharing his food with me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from October 2016



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment