Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 18 February 2019

18/Feb/19 from this angle, the ceiling seems extra high


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday was one of those extra lazy days.  I just laid around.  Tonya tried to clean around me.  She would vacuum and I would just drop more hair.

When they say that the Bernese Mountain Dog sheds fur.  They really didn't give a warning as to how much fur we drop.

The Big Guy doesn't empty the vacuum in the garbage.  He steps out on the deck and empties it there.  Then my fur blows around the yard.  The Big Guy hopes that some birds will be able to re purpose my fur for their nests.  Although it isn't Spring yet, my fur will blow around and it will get caught on the trees and the grass where the birds will be able to find it.

I wonder if barbers and hair dressers did this, would people get upset with them?  Humans get their hair cut quite often.  That would mean a lot of human hair would be blowing around town.

Would the birds use that?

It's not like they can eat it.

Or can they?

Would small insects, like ants, eat my discarded fur?  

Does it have any "value" once I shed my fur?

I'm not like a sheep.  Lord no.  Not going to sheer me once a year.

I'd be all self conscious, being naked like that.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment