Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 2 February 2019

2/Feb/19 my bone is under your table and I want it


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well today, it's supposed to be really cold outside.  Now, really, who am I kidding?  Yes, -12 is cold.  But not so cold as other parts of Canada.  But to listen to the weather people on TV.  We're all going to DIE.

That's it.  Pack it all up.  We're leaving for warmer climates.

No?  Were not leaving?

I didn't think so.

Geeh, I just came in from outside.  I was out there for about 30 minutes before I scratched on the door to be let back inside.

Now if I was some poof poof of a little dog with really short hair.  That would be different.  Those dogs are nervous all the time.  If they shook any harder, all their hair would fall off their little body.

Me, I only need to bark and hair flies off my body.  Which I think is a lot more efficient way to loosen up my hair.

I was looking at the Big Guy's right slipper.  There is a hole in the side of the slipper and his foot is now walking on the floor.  Now, he's got 2 more pairs of BRAND new slippers.  They are upstairs and he knows exactly where they are at.  But he is determined to walk right though these slippers before he gives them up to the garbage.

I've put them in my mouth before.  

OMG

They taste HORRIBLE!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment