Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 11 February 2019

11/Feb/19 yes, I'm in the doorway, it's my thing


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday, Tonya asks the Big Guy if he would make a pizza.  So he does.  But do I get any?


Well, you already know the answer to that.

He really loves his cast iron.  Then he makes the pizza in his cast iron pan.

Now, normally Tonya will share her food with me.  But this...  no way.  She says that the crust is so yummy and eats ALL of the crust.  Normally she always shares the crust with me.  But this time, she is smacking her lips and going on about how the crust is so yummy. 

Damn woman.  If the crust is so yummy.  Share that with me.

There was a bit of pizza sauce left on her plate.  I got to lick that.  Oh and before you get all bent out of shape about me licking the plate.  They also put their plates in the dish washer.  The water temperature in the dishwasher is about 150 F.  The dishes are STERILIZED.  You could have an operation on stuff that comes out of that dishwasher.

The Big Guy has a friend that lives in Courtney BC.  The Big Guy was there with the Sea Cadets.  She was complaining that it was -3 there, and how cold it was.  Someone from Fort MacMurray posted that it was -35 and for her to stop complaining.

Cape Breton is about the middle.  It is -11 with a wind chill of -23.  Still very cold outside.  I don't go out for very long.

I mean, it's not that cold for me.  I'm not a short haired dog that would suffer in the extreme cold.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from December 2016



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment