Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 6 February 2019

6/Feb/19 I can hear you moving around the house


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy will creep around the house every morning.  Now, much like yesterday, you can see that I am comfortably installed on the couch.

Do you think he cares that I'm sleeping?  Nope.  He creeps around and will use the flash on his camera to find me.  There is like this little red light that will come on first.  It's like an auto focus.  Then if you press a little harder on the camera, it will take the picture.  Kind of hard to explain, but it works and it allows the Big Guy to move around the house trying to find me.

Look, he even took pictures of my paws.



He's a friggin weirdo.

Now, my paws are impressive.  When I put my paw out, my paw is almost as wide as the Big Guy's hand.  And I've for 4 paws like that.

It's no wonder I don't slip that much on the ice and snow.

The Big Guy plays with my paws so that when I go to the Vet or the Groomer, they don't have a hard time cutting my nails.  Otherwise, if you don't play with your doggie's paws, they might bite the person that is trying to help them.

I've seen those doggies that don't get to go outside that much.  Their nails are really long and they click on everything they walk on.

After I get my nails done, I'm pretty much silent as I walk around the house.

Well, I better get my self off the couch and on to the chair or the love seat.  The Big Guy doesn't care if I'm comfortable.  He wants the couch and he will physically move me if I don't move myself.

Prick

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from July 2016



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment