Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 February 2019

23/Feb/19 can't give paw, I'm sleeping damn it


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I heard that the Big Guy wants to make a beef stew for supper.  You know, he is going to screw it up by adding onions to it.

That means, none for the old dog.

I bet if I beg Tonya, when she is eating the stew, she will give me some.  Onions or not.

So, I heard that someone is selling Bernese Mountain Dog puppies, somewhere in Sydney, for about $200.00.

One of Tonya's co-workers thought about getting one.  She thought it would be the perfect companion for her unborn baby.

Now, it's not to say that Bernese Mountain Dogs are not good with children.  But as a breed, we are very big.

The lady that is the mother to the lady that was going to buy one, got out her cell phone and started showing her pictures of me with Tonya.

The lady changed her mind as she didn't know how BIG the puppy is going to get.

If you want information about the puppies, reach out to Tonya.  I'm sure she can reach out to the co-worker, that can reach out to the daughter, for information about those puppies.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment