Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 30 September 2018

30/Sep/18 if I were on Tinder, would you swipe right


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday while I was out for my walk, someone new had come up and asked if they could pat me.  I thought it was weird, I could smell Bailey off this guy.  Turns out, it was the grandfather of Bailey's owner.  They were sad that I got neutered, but understood that my owners had to do what was best for me.

Then, later on, I met up with someone new.  Her name was Terry Lynn.  She seemed nice.  She didn't run up to me, she was calm and waited for me to sniff her to determine if she was a good person or not.  I felt she was a nice person, so I leaned on her.  She didn't know how much I weighed.  ha ha

Tonya and the Big Guy decided to have a bon fire last night.  Tonya had me out on my lead for a bit.  Well that came to an end.  Of course I just couldn't just lay down.  I started to try to get my collar off my head.  So me being outside with them quickly came to an end.

Tonya was commenting on how the grass was looking a bit shaggy.  This means that the Big Guy has got to get off his ass and cut the grass today.  He doesn't mind that part.  It's the trim work after the fact that he doesn't like so much.  But it has to get done.  They like to have a nice looking yard.

Also, perhaps next weekend, they will be putting up their Halloween decorations.  So they have got to get their yard cleaned up before they start decorating.

Tonya was on the road yesterday and there was a guy selling small light houses.  She bought two of them.  Well one of them doesn't light up.  The Big Guy is going to have to see if this is something that can be fixed.   Otherwise, Tonya will have to see if she can find that guy again and tell him, look, you sold me a dud light house.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is tired from being at Doggie Daycare



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment