Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 September 2018

6/Sep/18 over 40,000 hits to my blog


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

To my readers.  I am humbled.  You have taken the time to read my blog over 40,000 times.

Page views by Countries
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

EntryPageviews
United States
16188
Canada
13649
Germany
2108
Poland
1335
France
919
Ukraine
874
Portugal
735
Russia
489
Australia
349
United Kingdom
194

I am astounded that I have readers all over this planet.  JUST WOW!!  Plus this list is only the top 10 countries where my blog has been read.

So with all that in mind, I will continue writing my blog for many more years to come!

Yesterday I got to spend the entire day with Tonya.  She wasn't feeling all that well.  She kept going to the bathroom.  Even during our walk yesterday, it was cut short.  We got to the end of the driveway and we had to come back again.  Then, last night, we were going to go for a walk, but during the drive home, as we were turning into the driveway, Tonya said, NOPE!

She isn't sure what upset her tummy so much as she has been eating the same stuff the Big Guy has.

Tonya has a few things added to his "to do" list for today.   All of it is for me too.

She said that he has to walk me.

She said that he has to take me to the vet to get my flea and tick medicine.  He also has to get me weighed so that they give me the proper dose.

She said that he has to go to Sydney to get me new food.  Normally if he takes me, he also gets me some sort of treat a long with the bag of food.

So the Big Guy got a thought this morning.  Normally chicken noodle soup is really good for humans.  Not so much for me as there is onions in it.  So he got out a frozen chicken and put it on the stove top to cook in one of his MANY dutch ovens.  Once it is cooked, he is going to skin and bone the chicken and then boil the bones and skin to make a chicken stock.  Then he's going to cut up the chicken into little bite size pieces.  He will fry up some onions, celery and carrots.   He will add the chicken and chicken stock to the fried veggies.  Then he will add the spaghetti squash as the noodles.  He wonders if anyone would like to try his Keto WOE chicken noodle soup.

I know that I would love to have some.  But those darn onions...  Damn...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog going downstairs



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment