Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 October 2018

1/Oct/18 where did Summer go


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well here it is already the 1st of October.  The Big Guy was asking me, where did the Summer go?  What am I?  An astrologist?  No, I'm a dog.  

So the Big Guy made some fudge for one of the guys at work.  He hopes he likes it.  Either way, he's going to be charged $10.00 for it.

The Big Guy was up sorta early today.  He said that he couldn't sleep.  He gets that a few times a month.  He will get up, but then will put something on TV and he will go right to sleep.  It must be the drone of the TV that puts him to sleep.

Yesterday Tonya was going to make these stuffed zucchini.  But she bought a zucchini for a giant.  So the Big Guy is going to use it for his lasagna again.  He's off on Thursday this week, so guess what he will be doing.  Instead, they had spaghetti.  Of course there was onions in it, so guess who didn't have any...

The Big Guy washed and waxed his car yesterday.  Now I love going for drives.  Tonya says that I NEED to have air.  So she will open the window.  That REALLY pisses the Big Guy off.  I drool all down the side of his car.  Yesterday he spent about 15 minutes getting the drool off the side of the car.  He says that if the paint gets ruined by the acids in my drool, he's going to make sure that the back windows don't work in the car.  EVER.

I think that Tonya better keep the windows up for a little bit.  At least until the car gets a little dirty.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog Tonya takes over the pool



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment