Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 9 September 2018

9/Sep/18 smile if you happy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday we got to go to the dog park.  Now, where ever I go, I've got my fur coat.  Not so much my humans.




We had to leave early cause it got too cold for them.

They went to Master Meats, which is a butcher that is in that part of the city, and then we came home.

We sat on the deck for a few hours.  But those two were putting their jacket on, and then would take it off again.  This went on the entire time they sat on the deck.  Pretty soon, they will not be able to go outside without wearing a jacket.

As we were driving up to the dog park, I was getting pretty excited.  I was barking quite a bit.

When we got there, there was two dogs.  One of them was this more aggressive Pit Bull.  She didn't like me very much.  She tried to bite me a couple times.  So the owner left.  Only friendly dogs are allowed at the dog park.

Another guy brought his dog.  He had a slice of pizza.  Which I wanted him to share.  He didn't.  He ate the entire slice without sharing at all. 

Tonya and the Big Guy were supposed to go to Terry's house yesterday for a BBQ.  But it got pushed back one day.  Although it isn't going to be raining today, they will definitely need to be wearing a jacket.  It's not going to rain today, but the weather is starting to get colder now.  

Tonya was thinking of taking me to Terry's house.  But Haas is growing these plants.  For medicinal purposes only.  He dries them out, cuts them up, rolls them in papers and then smokes them.  Then he gets really hungry.

Since we had all the heat this summer, it seems like it's much colder than what it was.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment