Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 September 2018

7/Sep/18 I heard a noise from outside


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I can hear you walking your dog.  His collar is jangling and I need to let that dog know that I own this house.  So I better start barking.  A LOT!  Also, as LOUD as possible.

When I am outside walking with my humans, I'm pretty quiet.  But I can hear the dogs barking from inside their houses.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this chicken noodles soup.  Although it wasn't made with regular noodles.  He used spaghetti squash as the noodles.  So you think he would share?  NO!  Not even a drop.  His excuse...  there are onions in it.

Then, later on, he made this pork roast.  It smelled so yummy.  He put Jamaican jerk spice on the roast.  The smells were incredible.  Again, nothing for me.  Grrr...  

His excuse, well, pork upsets my tummy and it makes my poop really loose.

Yesterday was my "treatment" day.  This is where I'm supposed to eat this "treat" that has medicine in it.  Normally I would eat anything that is wrapped in cheese.  HA!  

Not yesterday.  Tonya tried to force feed me.  Well I showed her.  I kept my mouth shut.  No pill for me, thank you very much.

After she left, the Big Guy found the "treat".  The cheese was gone, but the "treat" was on the floor.  So the Bug Guy covered it in peanut butter and put it in my food dish.  Well I love peanut butter.  That was the end of the "treat".

Not sure who's smarter.  The Big Guy for getting me to eat the "treat", or me for getting the Big Guy to give me a peanut butter "treat" in my food dish.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his balloon



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment