Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 29 September 2018

29/Sep/18 getting ready to pounce


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My job is to let everyone know that there is something going on outside that I don't approve of.

Sometimes, I will see a suspicious leaf that is blowing across the yard.

I will see that the wind is blowing the tree around.

Was that blade of grass there before?

Those items will get me to the window and I will stare outside.  OK, everything is alright.  We can relax again.

BUT

If I see another dog.

That's it.

I loose my friggin mind.

Time to sound the alarm.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK 

I bark so loud, I can even be heard outside the house.

That will be when I'm let outside.  FANTASTIC!  BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK 

Wait

Shit I'm on the wrong side of the house.  I can't see them any more.  I better run to the other side where I can see them.  

Shit, my lead will only reach so far.

Better run back in case I can see them.

Wait...

What was I barking at again?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Pita Bread



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment