Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 17 September 2018

17/Sep/18 this is my favorite human, I'm gonna keep her a long time


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I really love going for drives.  I get to see a lot of stuff.  Sometimes when we are out for our drives, I can get a bit excited and I will bark.

Now, if you haven't met me, let me tell you.  I can bark LOUD.  Now, confine that inside a car.  So it becomes even LOUDER!

Yesterday was no exception.  We went for a drive and I spotted another dog.  Of course I want the other dog to know that I am there.  So I start yelling HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

But to the humans in the car, it sounds like BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! 

The Big Guy started saying stuff about turning the car around and taking me back home again.  

I'm glad he didn't.  We got to go visit with Leo and Bonnie.  They have a huge property.  They were also holding a yard sale.  So I got to meet a few new people.  We got to walk around.  I got to poop in the woods.  I've never done that before.

The Big Guy was looking for this tree pruner.  It's like a long pole with a blade on the end.  He seen one at his brother-in-laws place, but they have left it outside and it's all rusted.  That is NOT the way you treat a good tool.  Then again, perhaps it was left outside cause it didn't work so well.  Who knows.  But the Big Guy knows, when ever he gets one, it will be treated a lot better than that.  His wouldn't be left outside to rust.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home after being neutered



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment