Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 21 September 2018

21/Sep/18 try and get more pictures from my good side


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


I think it's the first day of Fall.  This is where the leaves are going to fall off the trees and generally make a mess of the Big Guy's yard.

Some times he tries to mulch the leaves.  Then he puts them into the green bin.  Not sure why, there is areas that he wants to get "built up" with dirt.  This would be a good start.  Oh well, his problem, not mine.  

Mine is the run thought the leaves and smell as many smells as I can.  Especially if it's wet leaves.  Oh my, there is a lot of smells in wet leaves.

Did I tell you about what I did to Tonya?  She can be so nice.  She takes me for walks.

BUT I also like to smell stuff.  Or I will get an itch and need to scratch.

So, were out for a walk and I get an itch.  So I plop myself down and go for the scratch just behind my ear.  Well Tonya wasn't paying attention and geesh, she tripped over me.  So down she goes, flat on her face.  BUT not before landing on me first.  Nice to know that I could soften her fall.

Some of you may know, Tonya's had her knees replaced.  Kneeling down on these knees is something in the past for her.

As she is laying on the ground, she rolled over and tried to see if anything is broken.  Adults don't fall down very often and don't fall gracefully.  Not like kids.  They fall all the time.

As I see her laying there, I think, it MUST be play time of some sort or other.

She starts to bat me away.

Strange game, but what the hell, I'll play along anyways.

Two ladies seen her fall, so they came over to help.  I don't know the rules to the game.  Are they going to launch themselves at the ground too?

Turns out, it wasn't play time at all.

Not like that time the Big Guy had me out for a walk and it was VERY icy on the sidewalk.  He fell and slid down the sidewalk.  No one stopped to help him.  But what was worst for him was that someone had previous been walking their dog and they didn't scoop their dogs poop and the Big Guy was sliding right towards it.

Now they got those ice grip thingies for their shoes.

Perhaps Tonya should wear them even though the sidewalks are not icy.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to rescue his bucket from the pool



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment