Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 September 2018

5/Sep/18 not allowed to chew these shoes


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I must comment about how many people have been reading my blog.  Did you see the counter at the top of this page?  Just above where you can translate my blog?  I am astounded.  I'm coming up on 40,000 views.  I am surprised that people have been reading my blog so much. 

I am humbled.  

I hope to continue my blog and that you will continue reading and sharing my thoughts and words.

OK, do you see those shoes in the picture?

Those shoes belongs to the Big Guy.  If I want to continue living, I know, do NOT chew on them.  Otherwise he may decide to chew on my paws.

Now, if it is Tonya's shoes...  well...  that's different.  She has so many shoes.  She just gets new ones.

Do you remember the coffee crisis that was going to happen yesterday.  Well, it sorta happened.  Eventually Tonya got up and came downstairs.  She asked why there was no fresh coffee.  The Big Guy said that there was no coffee.  

Grump Bear said that it was under the nook table.  Didn't you LOOK?  Oh wait, you look with your nose and not with your eyes.  If it isn't right in front of you, do don't SEE IT!!

Now, to be fair, it was sorta put in a place that wasn't obvious to the Big Guy.  Also, I did see him look around.  But not under the table, where the cans were placed.  The Big Guy knows that the new cans of coffee goes under the side table, where the coffee maker is.  They have pretty much gone there since they moved into this house.  That would be almost 12 years now.

Now, let Tonya move his favorite coffee cup...  he will notice that as soon as he walks into the house.  It's like...  hmmm...  my favorite coffee cup isn't where I left it...  I wonder where it is...  I know where it ISN'T though.  But not where it is.  Time to find it.  

Then he does find it.  It's been used by Tonya.  That means he has to use a different coffee cup.  He is just so lazy.  He could clean it, but no.  He will just use a different cup and sigh, knowing that he isn't using his favorite coffee cup.

Friggin weirdo.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home after being neutered



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment