Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 27 September 2018

27/Sep/18 caught me in the middle of a yawn


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Each and every day, the Big Guy chases me around with that damn camera.

Did you see today's picture.  Nice.  Really nice.  He could have taken a second picture.  But Noooo...  Gotta use this picture...

So yesterday, the Big Guy took me to the Ford Dealership.

There was this SUV in the parking lot.  The Big Guy took a picture of the SUV.  I think it's supposed to be mine.  What do you think?





It's mine right?

It's got my name on it.

That's when the Big Guy found out the price.  $82,000.00.  So I think it's going to be staying at Ford for the time being.

But while I was at the dealership, I was really good.  I got to meet a lot of people that all love doggies.  So I was patted and hugged a few times.  I was even given a few treats.

Afterwards, we went to the Dog Park as it's just around the corner from where the dealership is.  I got to poop there, which the Big Guy got to pick up and then we came home.  I was bored.  The was no other doggies there to play with.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog excited about going for a walk



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment