Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 1 September 2018

1/Sep/18 is that farts that I smell


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's the long weekend.  This means that Tonya and the Big Guy are going to be home for the next few days.  HORRAY!

Then again, I will only be sleeping when they are home in the afternoon.

I heard the weatherman say that the temperature is only going up to +19 today.  What a relief from that heat and humidity that we had this summer.

I wonder if they will take me to the dog park?  That would be fun.  Although I'm not stinky, so they don't need to take me to the dog spa to get washed.

Yesterday the Big Guy wasn't too happy with me.  I was barking in the car while Tonya was taking him to work.  He put his fingers in his ears the entire trip to work.  I'm sure people must have been wondering just what he was doing.

My bark can be super loud when we are inside the car.

Tonya said that she is going to be taking her brother and sister shopping today.  The Big Guy doesn't mind too much.  He says that he will be able to play is XBox while they are gone.  I guess I will be sleeping while they are out.

Tonya better get me a treat while she is out.  I really like treats.

Yesterday, the Big Guy didn't want me to bug him, so do you know what he did?  He found one of my bones and put peanut butter inside the bone where I can't get it.  I could smell it, but I was only able to get a little bit of the peanut butter.  You can bet I tried the chew and chew on that bone, trying to get to the peanut butter.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment