Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 15 September 2018

15/Sep/18 lets play hide and seek


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I've heard the Big Guy and Tonya talking about having some people over today for some ribs.

So you know what that means...

I full day of me being able to smell what the Big Guy is cooking and then them eating the ribs and guess who gets NONE!

GAWD

They should at the very least make me a steak or something.  I think that would ease the pain considerably.

I'm not talking like a filet mignon.  A nice porterhouse cut should be fine.

Then I could show them how I can devour steak.

Last April, Tonya got the Big Guy to BBQ me a steak, while they had hot dogs.  

Ahhh yes...  That brings me back to the Hot Dog Incident.  Oh, you don't remember the Big Guy's EMERGENCY BLOG?  

Click this link to go back in time to see what he's talking about...  https://mitchcormier.blogspot.com/2017/08/emergency-hot-dogs-are-missing.html

You would think I'm the only dog that has ever ate something they shouldn't have.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max out Bernese Mountain Dog eating his STEAK



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment