Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 19 July 2018

19/Jul/18 it's too warm for this fur coat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Once again, I am laying there and... FLASH!  The Big Guy got up earlier than normal and is taking my picture.  You can see one of the many leashes that I own.  This one is a rope that goes around my neck.  It doesn't choke me.  You can bet, when I "take off", I barely notice that I've got that leash on me.

Yesterday, we went for a walk between showers.  We didn't get all the rain that the weather people were forecasting.

Hmmm... the camera just went off again.  He took a picture of me for tomorrow's blog.  Geesh, how he loves taking pictures of me.

Yesterday the Big Guy was making some food, but he was putting a lot of onions in it.  So that means that I couldn't have any of their leftovers.  One of the items he made was Sweet and Sour Pork with pineapple.  It smelled so wonderful.  But I don't do so well with pork.

A few weeks back, I was licking my paws.  A lot!  Tonya did some research on the internet and she found that there must be something that I'm allergic to, that I am eating.  Now the Big Guy cooks a lot with onions.  Tonya will often give me table scraps.  So the Big Guy figures, there must have been something, like onions, in the left overs that Tonya was giving me.  Ever since then, I am no longer licking my paws.  So what ever it was that I was allergic to, I'm no longer eating.

I can see that the Big Guy is anxious to go watch Big Brother.  He likes that show.  Well, not just that show, but it's one of the ones that he follows.  I will admit, the humans on that show, they are not always on their best behavior.  Then they get all upset at the smallest stuff.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment