Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 2 July 2018

2/Jul/18 vacation Day 3


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from the Big House.

Boris and Natasha are GONE!

Not sure what happened with them.

They got replaced by "The Brothers".


Jamal, Willie and Oddjob.

They were really uptight.  They were saying that they got their colors taken away.  I only seen them wearing bandannas.  Are bandannas colors?  I looked at them, and I knew right away, they are trouble with a capital "T".

I've also noticed that Boris is missing and so is Dirty Sanchez.

I tried to organize a break out...  gawd...  I working with a bunch of dummies.


They just walked around.  Looking and sniffing each other.  Wagging their tails like everything is just fine.

Nothing is fine.  I've got to find Boris and Natasha again.  I think they were on to something.  I miss her calling me "Darling" all the time.

Gotta go for now.  I found this tunnel.  


Looks promising. I have been watching the other dogs play around it.  I may yet find my self on the outside again.

Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment