Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 8 July 2018

8/Jul/18 vacation Day 8


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from the Big House.

If you click on the picture, it will go "full screen".  There is this cat that was just outside the fence, and it's frustrating that this wasn't captured in the picture.

Anyways, this cat that was on the other side of the fence...  She was whispering to me that I'm going to be released today for "good behavior".  

She grinned and then {poof} was GONE!

Must be some sort of Cheshire cat.  I've read about them in books.  All teeth...  friggin scary...

Was I dreaming this?  None of the other dogs here seen that cat.  I was asking them about it and they all told me to stop eating my "special" kibble.

Sure would be nice to see the Big Guy and Tonya once again.

I promise not to nibble on Tonya.

Or to piss off the Big Guy.  He can be such a grumpy old man.  I still love him though.  He's good enough to take me for walks.

He doesn't pick up my poop as much as Tonya does.  I guess it's his job to walk me and her job to pick up the poop.  Then she takes the poop home and puts it in a container.  Then about every two weeks, they take all the poop and give it to this guy that hangs off the back of this HUGE truck.  I've tried to read the words on the side of the truck.  It says "SANITATION".  Not sure what that means.  But they seem happy enough to take my poop away.  Not sure what they do with it.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment