Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 20 July 2018

20/Jul/18 I'm going to lay in the way


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I have this "thing" where I just love being in the way.

I will select a door way, and will plop myself to the floor and wait...  and wait... and wait...  I'm patient.  Then I hear my humans walking towards me.

I smile (on the inside, cause a dog smiling would be frickin creepy)

I keep my eyes closed.  I can feel them trying to step over me.

That's when I will get up.  HA HA  I've got them trapped.  They got a leg on either side of me.  I've made them drop stuff to the floor while they have been trying to tip toe over me.

Now, the Big Guy just doesn't care.  He will look at me and give me a nudge with his foot and tell me to get the frig out of his way.  I think he's on to me.

Damn, I've got to get up now.

The floor was so cool, just in that spot.

Now I've got to go find another spot that is going to cool me off.

Have you ever been in their kitchen?  They don't have an island in their kitchen.  They got me instead.  I'm am the island that they have to walk around.

The Big Guy can move islands though.  He doesn't care that I've found the cool spot in the kitchen.  He can be a prick some days.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment