Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 17 July 2018

17/Jul/18 are my whiskers too long


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Each day, when the I see that the Big Guy is going to be taking me for a walk, I loose my mind.  I just can't help myself.

I will start running back and forth.  From the back door to the living room, URGING Tonya to hurry up.

I will vocalize.  Not barking.  Not whining.  But definitely expressing that I am having a "moment". 

Then, when I see the leash.  Well, that's it...  game over...  I start doing this bunny hop thing.  Or is it a kangaroo?  Either way, I'm up on my back legs.

Then there is the small nipping that I will do as the Big Guy is trying to attach the leash to my collar.  Oh he doesn't like that one bit.  He has grabbed my fur to get my attention a few times.

That only works for a couple minutes at best.

Then, it's to get me out the door and start moving down the driveway.  

I think it may work best if Tonya was to get ready first and wait for us at the end of the driveway.

Then again, that may not work too good for the Big Guy as I would likely try to pull as hard as I could to catch up with Tonya.  So that idea may not be the best.  

But as a rule, myself and the Big Guy are waiting for Tonya to meet us at the end of the driveway.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment