Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 11 July 2018

11/Jul/18 this chair is doggie sized


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Do you know how hard it is to fit in this chair?




It took some doing, but I was able to finally fit myself into this chair.

It was also hot out yesterday.  Tonya kept on trying to get me wet to cool me off.  The Big Guy kept telling her not to get me wet.  If I needed to be cooled off, to wet my paws.  Not my body fur.  In the end, she did wet me down, but I shook most of the water off me.

She doesn't understand, that I am not a Labrador Retriever.  I'm not too fond of the water like they are.


But they listened to the radio and drank their margaritas and enjoyed the sun.  My fur is my sunscreen.  They have to put that stuff on their pink skin, otherwise, they get red skin.

So, today will determine if the Ace is drawn at the Margaree Chase The Ace.  They have created a new tank for the tickets that they will be drawing from.  Before this, they had a blow up swimming pool.



They did some nice work.

They are down to 2 cards to draw from.  This is making it a very exciting draw.  I think if they don't draw it this time, it will be well over 1 million dollars when they do have the draw.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment