Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 23 July 2018

23/Jul/18 I'm a pretty flower


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday was a bit warm.  Again, I know it's subjective.  Where I live, it was really hot out.  But I know when I say it's hot out, the Big Guy will talk about when he was in the Middle East as a peacekeeper.  He said, you want to talk about hot, now, there it was HOT.

You should try to wear a fur coat.  Then talk to me about the heat.

I should show you a after shot.  I've pretty much ruined this flower.  I was scratching at the earth to uncover the cool dirt that's under the flower.  It felt so good on my underbelly.

I went in my pool a few times and Tonya splashed me with water.  It didn't help too much with the heat.  What we needed was wind to keep us cool.

They also had a BBQ yesterday.  It smelled so good.  I think the Big Guy wanted to do a Burnt Ends Roast.  But Tonya told him no.  I looked at the weather for Wednesday and I can see him doing that on Wednesday.  So he will be outside, doing this BBQ while I am looking at him while I hang out on the deck.

Tonya bought the Big Guy a roast that he can do that special recipe.  So he's really looking forward to that.

OK, well, the Big Guy is itching to go watch last night's episode of Big Brother.  I guess they were talking about the LGBT community.  I haven't seen the episode just yet, but I heard they were not saying very nice things.  I wonder if it was as bad as all of that.  I've noticed that some people become enraged over the smallest things.  So I will have to watch it to see just what was said and then make up my own mind.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment