Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 25 July 2018

25/Jul/18 the tiles are nice and cool


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Although you can't see it in the picture, the tiles in front of me are wet with my dripping saliva as I'm trying to cool off.  

Again, you can't see it in the picture, but I am also laying directly under the ceiling fan that is in the kitchen.

Today, we are getting a heat warning from the weather network.  They are telling people that work outside today, to be very careful and mindful of the heat.  The Big Guy is thinking about those workers that are on the highway that can't escape from the heat.  They are going to be sweating today for sure.

It's days like this that the Big Guy wished that they owned a swimming pool.  But they would have to give up parts of their back yard to do that and he is not into that.  So no pool.  Now, later on, when he moves to an apartment, perhaps they will have an indoor pool. 

Or a hot tub.  He really likes hot tubs.  Not a BOILING tub, just a hot tub where the water is warm and inviting.  He has been to places where the water isn't just hot, but really HOT.  He didn't enjoy that too much.

The Big Guy was saying that everyone at work is talking about the heat.  How hot it is and what not.  There is a lot of condensation on everything at work.  They need a big humidifier to deal with that.

The Big Guy plans to do a burnt ends roast today.  I bet I'm not going to get any of it.  Darn.  And it smells so good too!  Oh well, I bet if I bug Tonya enough, she will give me some.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment