Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 July 2018

21/Jul/18 is that someone at the door


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy's mum surprised Tonya a few weeks back.  She gave her some stuff that belonged to my non-furry Pepere.  I never met him, but I heard that he had a bet with the Big Guy that he would own another dog.  

So along comes me.  I'm that dog.  But the Big Guy is saying, after all the damage that I've done, I'm going to be the very last dog they ever own.

We will see.

Anyways, back to the stuff that my non-furry Memere gave to Tonya.





Now, of course, the Big Guy knows about these crests.  He has all the molds in the basement.  So he could make "thousands" of them and sell them.  At about $40.00 a pop, he could make a lot of money.  That would include shipping to anywhere in Canada.

He does have a spare room upstairs that he could convert and start making these crests.  He has all the ship's crests.  With the exception of the new ones.  But it wouldn't take much to be able to make a mold for the new ships and start making them.

He's not sure if there is a huge market for this.  Although it was a money maker for his father, now, he's just not sure.

What do you think?  My constant readers, if you could leave a comment to let him know if you think there is a market in this.

The Big Guy's knee was really sore yesterday.  He wasn't able to take me for a walk.  But Tonya was able to take me.  She was scared that I might try to run and pull away from her.  I did a bit, but in the end, it was a good walk for the both of us.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment