Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 16 July 2018

16/Jul/18 can we play hide and seek


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well it didn't rain as much as what the Big Guy thought it was going to.  They sat outside for a few hours yesterday.  But it was so muggy.  Tonya and the Big Guy were reminiscing about living in Winnipeg.  It may have been hot there, but it was a dry hot.  Not like here, in the Maritimes, where the humidity is staggering.

I was able to go for a walk yesterday with the Big Guy, while Tonya stayed home and did some cleaning of the house.  The Big Guy told her, I didn't poop on the walk.  

Hey, I don't always poop you know.  Sometimes I save my poop for home.

We are expecting to get thunderstorms on Wednesday as part of tropical storm Beryl.  So far, I really haven't had much experience with a thunderstorm.

There are a lot of dogs that gets really upset with thunderstorms.  A lot of it stems from the fact that we get a lot of static electricity that builds up in our fur.  If our humans would only run a bounce sheet over our body.  This would make your doggie feel so much better.  Then they only have to deal with the loud thunder.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this pork roast.  They were both saying how tasty it was.  Me...  well I didn't get any.  Pork does't really agree with me.  It will normally give me the runs.  

Or as the Big Guy will say, the "loosie goosie".

That because geese poop a lot.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to play the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment