Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 1 July 2018

1/Jul/18 vacation Day 2


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from the Big House.

I am not too sure what's going on.

I've met two dogs.  Boy oh boy, do they ever have thick accents.  They are named Boris and Natasha. Here is pictures of them.



They are not very trustworthy.

Yesterday, Natasha came up to me and said something like, "The corn is growing in the field".  I replied that is normally where corn grows.  She said that wasn't the correct counter reply and just about chewed my head off.

Then Boris said to Natasha, I was playing it smart and not letting on.  Letting on about what?

I wasn't aware of what they were talking about.

So I pretended to drink some water.


Lots and lots of water.

She keeps calling me "Darling". 

Darling this and darling that.

She played innocent.  I don't think she is innocent as all of that.  

Look at this cunning face.


Darling my ass.

I met some other dude.  Hans.


Now Hans laughed a lot.

When ever Boris and Natasha comes around, he laughs a lot harder than someone normally would.  He has tried to corner me, Whispering stuff in this other weird accent, but I've been staying in public.  No one is going to get me in a dark corner.

I also met another guy.  They called him Stinky Sanchez.  


His paws smell funny.

I've been playing it cool.  Trying to figure out a way to bust out of here.

So far, the security is air tight.  

I'm going to stay by the water bucket.  The other dogs are running around a lot.  I'm conserving my energy. 

Waiting...

Waiting...

Every jail has a weakness...

I've got to be patient.

If anyone is reading this...  try to bring me a cake with a file in it.  So far I'm not sure what to do with the file, but I've seen movies where they do this.  I'm sure I will figure out what to do once I get the file.

Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment