Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 9 July 2018

9/Jul/18 home again


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


It's good to be home again.

But after I got home, I was insulted.  Geesh, it wasn't my fault that I got all stinky while I was gone.


So what did they do to me?  Well they brought me to the 4 Paw Pet Spa.

I've been here before.


Tonya had to change the $20.00 bill into something smaller.


They loaded up the machine with some money and I went into the tub to be washed.


Since I've been here before, it wasn't so bad.

The Big Guy took off my collar and I went into the tub (after he opened the door for me).

I got all washed up.  They he used conditioner on me.  Rinsed me off and then blow dried my fur.  

After I got out of the tub, I shook a few times.  I had a lot of water that was in my undercoat.  I had to get that out and off of me.  


Then we had the drive home again.

I sat in the back of the car with the Big Guy.  When we got home, I just laid on the deck to dry off.  It was so nice to be home again.

Did you guys miss me?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment