Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 30 June 2018

30/Jun/18 vacation Day 1


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm being sent off to Doggie Day Care.

Why can't I go with you on "vacation"?

Why can't I stay home with my non-furry uncle Terry?

Are you telling me that my non-furry uncle Terry is going to be at MY HOUSE while I'm over at the Doggie Day Care the ENTIRE time your gone on "vacation".

Why can't I just stay with him while your gone?

Yes, I know that my non-furry uncle Terry likes to play rough and then I play rough right back at him.  

We all know who got the worst of that.  I didn't realize just how "delicate" he is.  

It's hard to hold back when he is trying to "play" slap you in the mouth and then not jump up on him.  He didn't expect that, did he?  Also, I didn't mean to bite his arms like that.  But I really did want him to stop playing so rough with me.  

Oh and that nip on his face...  well that was an accident too.  BUT HE STARTED IT!

Are they going to feed me table scraps?  Will I be able to beg like I do with Tonya when she is eating?

I don't have any friends at Doggie Day Care.  How long is 10 days?

Are you REALLY sure that my non-furry uncle Terry will be OK in that big house by himself?  He may get lonely with out me there.

I bet he's going to do all kinds of stuff that is not done when I am there.  Like leaving the bathroom door open.  That gave me access to the toilet paper.  Oh how I love toilet paper.

I bet he's also going to leave the gate open that goes upstairs.  Yes, I know that I chewed on the wall paper.  But it was asking to be chewed on.  BTW...  What is wainscoting?  Will it replace the wall paper?

I know that my non-furry uncle Terry is going to be dropping your TV remote on the floor.  See, if I stayed home with him, I could simply chew up the TV remote.  Problem solved.

Your Daily Funny



Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment